Cujo's Corndog

Friday, July 08, 2005

...the forbidden dance of love..

Everyday I get messed with, so why should Saturday be any different??...what am I? A friggin' doll?! Take today for example...the old woman that lives with me awoke me from my much needed nap..and then what does she do?? Makes me do the Lambada...proclaiming to everyone, "Look Cujos a little dancer!!" Gag!! What do I look like, a Twizzler....I do not belly dance. Later, I'm walking though the house and people are throwing this little lion at me, expecting me to freak out and do tricks for it. It's a stuffed animal...get a grip people....

I got some tricks for ya'... I will make you humans into my puppets!

...Saturday's suck, but they're better than Sunday's...

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Serendipitous Soul said...

...thanks for the help Camel Tot..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://a423.v13336d.c13336.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/423/13336/3b858b51/mtvrdstr.download.akamai.com/8512/wmp/3/10500/28917_1_1_05.asf" LOOP=TRUE>